Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving...

Happy Thanksgiving....

I am GRATEFUL for:
sleep, good health, modern medicine, good Drs. for my daughter, her pediatric practice that I take her to, my husband who "gets it", my husband whom is a team player, knowing I can get my daughter help at 2am if needed, Ashley's playfulness even when she is sick, it is true there is no stopping a toddler, even the dr. commented "Boy she is sure acting like a toddler." Children's Motrin :-) That I wasn't hosting Thanksgiving today - funny how that worked out. God's grace. And of course my family and friends.

I am NOT GRATEFUL for (yes I am going to go there):
pneumonia in a two year old, croup, rough nights, having to cancel plans

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...