Saturday, November 24, 2007

Little Ceasars...


I lied my child finally crashed hard while sitting up in her rocker, it was quite the feat. We are going to see if we can get her to bed this way tonight, because she was finally able to sleep. We had Little Ceasars that my Mom and Dad brought over to us - it is so nice to have dinner brought to you. The great thing about family is they aren't afraid to get near you when you are sick!!!!!! :-) Soon to come on my blog I will be posting pictures of my latest polymer clay creations - I am working on my display for my next craft sale which is next Saturday. I have a tree with cute little ornaments (if I do say so myself :-) I will take photos so you can see it. Also if you have any suggestions for me on my display I will gladly take your input into consideration. Also to come on my blog I will be posting about what I have received in the mail lately (I may have some identity theft going on.) However I am getting a kick out of what I am recieving in the mail! Don't worry John and I know what to do if it is identity theft. He has been through it before.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...