Friday, November 23, 2007

Official Diagnosis

Hello everyone, We had our Dr's. appointment for Ashley at 1:10pm today. She has (drum roll please) croup - aren't you surprised? Anyway it is viral croup and therefore the antibiotics do not take care of it, however they did give her a nice little steroid drink to help her insides, the pipes swelling to go down. She had this the first time she had croup about six months ago or so. I had a call from an old friend of mine tonight and it was so nice to chat, plus I got to live vicariously through her and find out about all of the good deals she got today. This picture is of my two friends from college one of whom called me today to see how Ashley is doing and the other emailed me. I am in the middle. Don't we all look good? :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...