Sunday, November 25, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

So we aren't eating Little Ceasar's all week:
I have joined an online menu plan club where I will post my dinners for the week. If you'd like to check it out it is the orgjunkie link. You can get lots of great ideas for your meals from about 200 other people.

Monday- Taco Night - beans and meat for John

Tuesday - I have seminar at Applebees (Bologna and Ham and Cheese for J. & A.)

Wednesday-Breakfast for dinner (belgian waffles with fruit) Eat light there will be goodies at MOPS

Thursday- Frozen Food Night ( I teach at JoAnn's so I need something quick)

Friday-Veggie Soup with rice noodles and vegetables, with Frozen Naan

Saturday-Mashed Potatoes, Chicken and Green Beans with Corn Muffins

Sunday-Spaghetti, Sauce, Corn, Garlic Bread

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...