Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Murder....

Did the title grab your attention? Well my jury duty/ day in the court room was for a murder case/domestic violence/three young children now without a mommy/crime of passion/ and extreme emotional disturbance those were some of the things I heard about yesterday. I happened to know the case since I heard about it in the news last year and I remembered it. That would of dismissed me but I wasn't called into the juror box. Instead I had to sit and listen all day while 44 other jurors were questioned in two groups and wait in case I was needed. There were probably about 75 of us total. I never got called, thank god, however I may have been dismissed sooner in the afternoon had they known I knew about the case. I remembered the case becasue this guy brutally killed his girlfriend while a 7. 3 and 2 year old were home and they think the 7 year old may have witnessed some of it, plus the seven year old went running to the neighbors house to get help with blood all over her. Pray for these jurors over the next few days. Here is the link to the news story if you are interested http://www.rnews.com/story_2004.cfm?story_type=2&rnews_story_type=18&id=52217
Pray for the grandmother that is now raising the three children too. ;-(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...