Wednesday, April 02, 2008

All for sale on ETSY...




As you know I have been playing around with my digital camera and I have made two light boxes in the effort to take better pictures of my artwork and it is finally coming together, thanks to DH helping. It is ALL about the lighting folks and your camera settings. All of the above are for sale on ETSY... I haven't even uploaded these pictures to Etsy yet as I wanted to share with you first, Don't you feel special!? (You should!!! :-) I also noticed that this is my 99th or 98th post, SO I think it just MIGHT be time for another GIVEAWAY, don't you think maybe so????? I think I need to have a giveaway in conjunction with my Etsy shop too. So let me sleep on it and stay tuned for the 100th post, it will be in the info. on that post. I am sooooo excited! Also if you are a local reader of my blog and you are interested in buying something from my Etsy store, I wouldn't charge you shipping, especially if I see you frequently, ie book club, you live on my street etc. Hint, hint. Please consider me for all of your gift giving needs!!!! :-) Stay tuned because I have LOTS that needs to be uploaded to Etsy and lots of goodies coming your way!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...