Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jury Duty...

Remember this post, well my time has come. I had to call in Fri night and well lets just say I didn't get as lucky as DH, I have to report bright and early tomorrow morning. My number is A 638 and A1-A640 have to report. 640 and up have to report in the afternoon, so I would have had to have gone in no matter what. Very early tomorrow morning I will be on my way to downtown Rochester and trying to find a parking spot at the Civic Center. Don't you just envy me now? hehe :-) Well the one good part is I get to bring DH laptop and they do have internet access, so no telling what I will post tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I was just there about a month ago and was dismissed by lunchtime because almost all of the cases reached a plea agreement or settled out of court. Maybe you'll get lucky. :) And the getting out of the parking garage was a lot worse than getting in...

Anonymous said...

Well I didn't really get lucky, had to be there all day. It was interesting. However very, very sad. Getting in and out of the parking garage was no biggy but I could have done without the rush hour traffic both ways! That is one thing I don't miss about going to work!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...