Monday, April 07, 2008

Etsy and Random

I am close to making my first Etsy sale and I am having a hard time communicating because it is done through Etsy, Colleen if you read this, I want you to know that I have responded to all of your emails through the conversations page, I don't know if you are also getting them in your home email but I hope so. This is the only problem with trying to learn everything on your own without help.

Random thoughts about today....
  • I got hit in the face with a free weight today at the YMCA, yup it hurt bad, yup it was an accident, yup it wasn't my free weight it was held by another lady, yup it still hurts 4 hours later, yup I've had ice on it, yup I took ibuprofren, yup the lady felt horrible about it
  • My car needs gas
  • My husband had a special night out, went to a guitar concert, he doesn't know I got hurt yet because I didn't want to ruin his special night out
  • Recently found out I need to have carpal tunnel surgery in BOTH hands and scheduled the first hand this summer - Calling ALL friends, will need help due to the fact that I can't use my dominant hand for two weeks
  • Went to the Lake today, reminisced about my wedding pictures there
  • Went to Applebees for lunch A. and I met Daddy there, Applebees is one of the hardest restaurants for me to eat at, I found more food at the Outback Steak House than Applebees. If you read their menu everything has meat even the salads and even the tomato soup had a beef broth - ew.
  • Very excited to show my MOPS friends the next craft, I am SUPER DUPER excited about it, thanks to nikki at WhiMSy LOVE again!
  • Saw my parents twice today, once to visit and once to have my mom check my face out - she is a nurse.
  • A. was with me all day today.
  • My favorite TV show is Extreme Home Makeover
  • The Bachelor made some good choices tonight!
  • I have to go to work tomorrow and PT
  • I have a headache, hmmmm I wonder why.... :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...