Monday, December 31, 2007

ABC Scrapbook

If you are getting to this page and it is now 2008 you may need to try bookmarking my blog again at http://abbett2.blogspot.com/ go to it then go to your click on favorites and then click on add to favorites. Thanks, the post you are looking at is my last post for 2007, I have posted in 2008 so if you want to see those you can also go to the side bar, under blog archive and click on January.




Last night I finally finished a scrapbook that I have been working on for 6 months!!!! Our neighbors moved to Colorado and I made this ABC book for their son, whom is the same age as Ashley. Here are a few photos of it. I am so happy it is done, Ginny if you are reading this it will be in the mail soon I hope.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...