Thursday, December 06, 2007

Gingerbread Man....


"Run, Run, as fast as you can, You can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man!!!!" OK this is one of my best sellers from last years craft season and this years. There is a funny story that I need to tell you about my DEAR Daughter from today. We went to the library tonight after I picked her up from daycare. She has recently picked up from http://starfall.com/ the catchy Gingerbread Man, song. If you go to starfall.com click on the Gingerbread Man and follow the directions, he does the song and dance at the end. We sing it and run around the house and I chase and catch her, well that IS VERY FUN at home. However tonight she decides to do this on the way to the check out in the library and she runs past the electronic entrance singing the catchy tune, too loud for the library, I might add and well, I can't catch her because I have the big heavy bag of books and DVDs (Five Wiggles ones to be exact!) and I can't run past the entrance or the alarm will go off. Hmmmm....what is a mother to do? Well I got out my teacher look and my finger and motioned for her to come to me, plus she was going to hand the library card to the lady for me. Luckily she complied. By the way if anyone needs any more ornaments, I have a few left, I also made candy cane ones too and they are the same size.
Also I am putting a call out for you to let me know if you have a good, fast, easy gingerbread cookie dough recipe to share with me. I have always wanted to try making them. Thanks in advance for sharing with me.mailto: mailto: labbett@rochester.rr.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...