Monday, December 10, 2007

Well knock me over with a polymer clay blade!

Well knock me over with a polymer clay blade! I just got my schedule line up for my classes in February, I am estatic, estatic, estatic. Here is my line up of classes for the Cabin Fever Clay Festival:


MON. 8:00AM
ROCHE
MON. 1:00PM
KATO
MON. 6:30PM
SHRIVER - 8
TUES. 8:00AM
PICARELLO - 6
TUES. 1:00PM
SEGAL - 7



If you don't know about Polymer Clay, these are some MAJOR names, T.V. personalities in the Polymer Clay world, the best of the best the cream of the crop. I was lucky enough to have been taught by Nan Roche at Bead and Button two years ago. I can't wait to take another class with her and the others. I can't wait to meet Donna Kato, she has her own line of clay folks! Also everyone says how nice she is. Well I could just be knocked over with a clay blade right now, I really have something to look forward to!!!! Yahooooooooo!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...