Thursday, January 03, 2008

Two cell phones LOST in space...

Well I lost my cell phone, somehow, either in Kentucky or on the flight from Nashville Tenn. to Detroit MI. During take off I remember my purse sliding down and hitting my feet, so maybe it slid out. So home again, home again jiggety jig, with no cell phone. However my husband seems to be not with his tonight either!!!! I had to spend my Christmas money on a new phone, that will teach me! I even bought a used phone and it was still expensive! I needed a new sim card too and that was an extra 20 bucks. The good news is I get to keep my same phone number and all of the prepaid minutes too, plus they gave me bonus minutes. So whomever finds my phone won't be able to use it until they put minutes on it or do something with it. I will say this though, that my new Samsung phone seems easier to operate than my old one. I'll admit that I am not very tech. savy when it comes to my cell phone usage and I don't even know how to text message, however the old owner left some messages on there and WOW that was interesting to say the least, he was texting to "Wifey" and well lets just say I don't think they are married any longer. Plus he left me at least 40 dollars worth of games that he bought and downloaded and I hate to say it but I will probably NEVER use them. Tomorrow John will see if he finds his phone back at his work, he is lucky though because the company will pay for his, I think, the company owns his. In case you were wondering what would I have spent my Christmas money on had I not needed a new phone? Possibly a new cartridge for my Cricut. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...