Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Let it Go, Let it Go, Let it Go....

Sung to the tune of Let it Snow....
Ladies, this goes out to all of the Moms and women I know whom are trying to get ready for the holidays. As you know this family had a rough November, it was two steps backwards for us with having a sick daughter. So needless to say I had to prioritize, I was behind in my work and that had to be a priority, I wanted to get up at least some of my decorations for Christmas, plus we are going away for Christmas, so getting presents ready, wrapped and shipped, the shipped part and some of the wrapping hasn't happened yet. AND I will probably not be sending out my Christmas Cards this year, which is very unlike me, however a few years back I also didn't send them out and well to be honest with you it is a good way to get crossed off of other people's lists, so next year I won't have to do as many - you should try it sometime :-). I see tons of creative projects online that I would love to try however now, it just is not the right time for me. My advice is to all of the women that are stressed out right now.....just....let it go. Your health and your families health is all that really matters. Be thankful for that. Plus did I mention that my house isn't as clean as it normally is, oh well. If I get my work done I can relax more when the Holidays do arrive, so that has to be a priority for me right now. Happy Prioritizing to you and Let it Go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...