Saturday, December 22, 2007

As promised...




My Christmas Present from DH was a.....

For those of you whom aren't familiar with this; it is a crafters dream machine, it die cuts letters, shapes etc. in different fonts and has many other capabilities. I had to figure out how I was going to adhere the letters on the pages because some of them are too small and skinny for a tape runner or a glue stick. I found a great product at JoAnn's is is called a Zig two way glue pen by EK Success and it is a fine tip, like a marker, pen for gluing - very cool and works like a dream. Although I haven't had much time to play play play I did get that figured out so I am ready for next time. This machine has so many capabilities for card making and scrapbooking I am really looking forward to what I can do with it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...