Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Crafty Birthday...

This is for all of you who knit (ahem Shari), the photos are of three different things, on is a hat that my Mom made for DD recently and it is sooooo adorable, the way the skein of the yarn worked it looks like she put stripes in the hat on purpose, however the yarn was multicolored so it turned out like that.
The pink blankie my daughter has had since birth and was given to me at the baby shower for her, actually I got two others from my mom as well, one blue since we didn't know if it was going to be a boy or a girl and another multi-pink and white. The pink one has turned out to be my daughters favorite.
The third is the sweater she got today for her birthday, it is beautiful and adorable on her! My mom can knit!!!! For any of you locals, she sells her mittens at a shop in Fairport.

Love that look, she is opening a present and there is tape on the box!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...