Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Well, Well, Let us see how I did on my Goals...


Since this is the first time, I have ever, in my life, publicly posted my goals, it has been interesting to say the least. First my dear friends whom read my blog have shared with me what I can cross off of the list. How sweet of them to help me! And the public listing adds a responsibility to me to try harder to accomplish my goals. Interesting feeling. So now that I have been feeling better here is how I did:

My Goals for the first week of the New Year 2012 -


Remember this post on No New Year's Resolutions? Here are my goals as promised!


Health -

Multi Vit. Daily

Emergency C or Airborne Daily

Water Daily
If stamina is built back up begin Zumba

Family -

Plan date night with husband, arrange babysitter

Plan time with Mom (Although I didn't plan anything special, we talk almost daily and I had a meal at her house, plus another coming this weekend.)

Special time with Daughter - Girl Scout meeting


Organizing -

Update Calendar - B-days etc. (I should probably do this, I rely on Facebook.)

Daughter - back to school/calendar etc.

Girl Scout materials gather in one place (again!)
Meal Plan/Coupons
Grocery Shop


Volunteering -

Plan Girl Scout Meeting with co-leaders Tues PM
Implement meeting Thurs. PM

Prepare craft idea for Sun. for MOMS group


Friends -

Schedule Dinner out
Schedule Breakfast out
Send thank you notes to those whom helped me through being sick last week



Read -

Read more and less FB and TV news (I am almost finished with Hunger Games!)

I only have one goal for the week we are currently in and that is to:

Week of Jan. 15 - Jan. 22

Embrace the craziness of life. Seriously, that is my goal.

I have something going on everynight this week, most are functions with my daughter. The weekend brings her kid birthday party which I am hosting at my home on Sat. and Sun. is her real B-day. Her ice skating lesson is on Sunday as well and Dear Hubby is getting ready to go on a training trip. Plus I have some top secret stuff going on too, I'll share when I can.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...