Saturday, December 31, 2011

Books I Plan to Read in 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!
Each month I am picking a few books that I would like to read, some are fun, some are for professional development and some will be for my Book Club. Enjoy! This was SO fun to come up with this list. I basically went "shopping" on Amazon.com and picked books that interested me. I am always open for suggestions for good books to read, so please comment. If you want to read more info. on any of these, I linked each one to the amazon for you :-) Happy Reading, so many books, so little time!

January 2012:
The Hunger Games (Book Club Book)
Wicked Appetite (Had a head start on this in Dec.)

February:
They Don't Teach Corporate In College

March:

Steve Job's Biography

Twenty Life Transforming Choices Adoptees Need To Make


April:

Parenting With Love And Logic

Time Management In An Instant

May:

Simplicity Parenting

Getting Things Done

June:

Playful Parenting

The Art of Racing In The Rain

Since I am in a book club, I do not know what the book of the month will be until that month. So I will update you as I go along. At the Jan. meeting I will know the Feb. book and in Feb. I will know the March book and so on. Half way through the year I will update July - December. One more to mention, I am also reading, along with my MOMS group at my church The Power of A Praying Parent. We are reading it from Jan. through June.

The other nice thing about having a plan for reading is that it gives me time to get ahold of the books, since I do not own all of these. In Jan. I can put the books on hold that I need for Feb. and so on. I am already looking forward to planning my June - December reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...