Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My dear blog friends,

My dear blog friends,

It has been too long since my last post. Where does the time go? Honestly? I'll tell you my desktop computer has been dying a slow, death for the last six months or so, it has a virus or two, three or four, I don't know and yes that is with Virus protection software. Tonight I am blogging from my new laptop that I got a few months ago for my birthday. It is great. However we are still working on migrating EVERYTHING from old computer and trying to do so, in a manner that doesn't get the new laptop infected. My poor dear hubby the last thing he wanted to do tonight is work on my computer problems, but he did, I guess he loves me :-).

I do plan on celebrating my one year of serious blogging, so gear up because I am going to do a giveaway~~~~~stay tuned........

Laura

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...