Thursday, November 13, 2008

Green Cleaning...

A long time ago I posted about this. I have an interest in green cleaning. I used to buy the Green Works and it is nice and works well, but when it ran out I decided to try my hand at green cleaning, so I bought a large bottle of white vinegar for just a few bucks. All you need is the white vinegar, an empty squirt bottle and water from your tap. To get started all you do is put in half water and half white vinegar a 1:1 ratio. And you have yourself an all purpose cleaner that will work on your kitchen table and counter tops. I have noticed that my counter tops look great, better than before I started using this. Plus it is saving me a ton of money on buying cleaning products. Here is a great site on using white vinegar as a cleaning agent: http://www.vinegarworkswonders.com/faqs.asp


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...