Thursday, September 11, 2008

September in "High Gear"....

Wow whenever I realize I haven't posted in almost a whole week it always astonishes me how time really does go by so fast. I knew September would bring me to kick it in to high gear, however we were thrown some curve balls this week. The week got off to a rough start but now all is better. So with that said I will fill you in on the fact that I have finished A.'s first hat off of the knitting loom. She loves it! I will post a pic as soon as I find my camera and unload the memory card which is currently full. A is preparing to go to my alma mater pre-school, I am SO proud of her - he he he he. We are excited her first day is next week. It is a cooperative preschool so that means two things one I will be working frequently in her classroom and that also reduces the cost of tuition. She has homework to decorate a plate to look like her face - OK I am ALL over that one!!! Also next week my MOPS group is starting up too, we will be doing Shrinky Dink name tags which the MOPS magazine suggests that we do. Nikki over at WhiMSY LOVE did the same with her MOPS group and her site helped me in planning. This week was a little more serious than last week's birthday week, so I've changed my sidebar music some to reflect this week. OH I am teaching at my clay guild this Saturday too. Plus my Etsy shop is now empty, I AM VERY happy that someone bought my one and only bracelet but I have to kick it into high gear now with my inventory! Especially if I am going to do my regular list of fall craft shows as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Busy,busy I know... how are things going? How was your weekend?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...