Monday, September 29, 2008

Heroes

DH is watching Heroes right now, and I am blogging while watching too. However I am going to let you in on a little secret I am not a sci. fi. kinda gal. It is hard for me to watch it seriously. OK guy with flame thrower hands robs a bank, ummm yah ok. It is hard for me to not bust out laughing. My brain has trouble wrapping itself around people with science fiction abilities. Ok now we have guy with crossed eyes, not sure what that was all about. Now the bad guys are beating each other up. Now two guys are playing FBI agents. One needs coffee......

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Okay, no more spoilers - I am still working on Season 2 and have been recording the current episodes ;) I am hooked on Heroes!

Anonymous said...

ok the only problem is I have NO CLUE about what is a spoiler. You and my Hubby would have lots to chat :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...