Monday, December 29, 2008

Introducing my famous....


Snowman Earrings....

Now in my Etsy Shop....
I wanted to get them in the shop before Christmas but that didn't happen. So here they are now for a VERY resonable price only 6.60 plus 2.oo shipping that is $8.60 for a gorgeous pair of earrings. Surely you know someone whom needs a winter gifty, or you want to get something for that someone who surprised you over the holidays and you didn't have anything for them. I'll tell ya I gave these to Ashley's preschool teacher and she immediately took off her hoops and put these on! They were so nice looking on her!!! Cute and elegant at the same time. They are made with quality materials. Or you might know someone with a winter birthday coming up. If so go check them out in my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19109628

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...