Saturday, December 27, 2008

Getting to know you Christmas Version...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I usually wrap most of my gifts, however there are some gift bags that I used this year, depends on what the gift is, I used the bags for some of my smaller stuff. But the kids get all there stuff wrapped.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, I'm allergic to real ones.

3. When do you put up the tree? It varies, we aim for the weekend after Thanksgiving, however this year we did it three weekends after...
4. When do you take the tree down? It varies, usually before Jan. 22 A's birthday
5. Do you like eggnog? Not really
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Doll, Barbie Bus and a stereo.

7. Hardest person to buy for? All the men in my life!
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes I have my Grandmother's ceramic one that she made

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11 . Favorite Christmas Movie?

12. Don't know what happened to 12.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies, especially my Mom's nut balls
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, white, and this year they happen to have "random sparkle" built in.
17. Favorite Christmas song? wow there are so many great ones, see my blog music!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? John and I both have many ornaments from the years we were growing up. He has a Gumby!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Health and happiness for everyone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...