Friday, December 26, 2008

Family at Christmas...

Allow me to introduce you to my Nephew, this kid has a personality that preceeds him. As I am sure you will be able to tell by the pics. He is definitely my brother's kid, literally and figuratively. Let's start with his outfit. He is a Baltimore Raven's fan, he sports his santa hat all day, he got new slippers from Santa which happen to be Bart Simpson and of course lets not leave out the shorts in 30 degree weather.

Now he is only in 5th grade and he plays the trumpet and he is actually REALLY GOOD!!! He treated us to some Christmas favs.
He has some of his songs memorized.

I think he is thanking Santa for his lucky gifts this Christmas.

The feet go in the mouth of the Simpson.
Luv you Drew!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...