- Researching a new and used car because my lease is up. A friend reccomended two really great sites for this http://edmunds.com and http://kbb.com . To be honest I have spent a ton of time on edmunds there is a wealth of info on that site!!! I have also found US News and World report very helpful!!!!!
- Sewing I sewed my second Built By Wendy shirt. I'll try to post pics soon.
- I bought Petty Little Patchwork last weekend at JoAnns with a 50% off coupon.
- I am going to Mystic Conneticut very soon for the Wooden Boat Show. On the way back I will be stopping in Albany to visit some dear friends.
- Thinking about doing something nerdy on my blog, I want to add a tutorial list for ya all. Last time I got nerdy on my blog I added music to it, which by the way you can pause it and stop it or pick a new song.
- Got together with an old pal last night at Starbucks and chit chatted for hours. It is so nice to talk to other mothers who can relate to what you are going through. We used to teach together in Brighton and both stopped when we had families. She just got a job in Webster and I may be able to sub for her next year. Yahoo!
- Thinking about whether or not I need to put A. in preschool next year.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
What's on my mind....
What I've been up to lately:
Posted by Anonymous at 11:43 AM