Friday, June 13, 2008

Freezer Paper and T-shirts...

Update more cute pics:



Who knew.... I made freezer paper stencils and then stenciled on these onesies. I have two baptisms within a week so I needed two gifties one for a boy and one for a girl. I LOVE how they came out and sooooo easy. Well maybe except for cutting out the stencil with the exacto knife, a bit tedious and tiring for my wrist. Why didn't I think of my Cricut first!? Whale with freezer paper on it above.
Baby pastel paint I used, special for fabric.

I also got some iron ons that I thought were really cute.
this is how the girly gift turned out. The princess crown was done with freezer paint.
Google freezer paper and t-shirts and directions pop up all over the place.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you were going to post these... I'm gonna pick up some freezer paper and play w/ the Cricut at work. I'm thinking, too, about using the stencils and the dye resist, then the simply spray to play with some ideas too. I'm so glad you showed them to me.

ps - got the clay project. Thanks for getting that done so I can use it tomorrow.

Ramona said...

Laura,
Those are adorable! You'll have to show me how you did that. My niece Sammy is going to have another baby. We find out July 1st if it will be a girl or boy. I've already bought generic colored clothes and even got a flannel crib sheet. They'll need help as they lost everything in that fire. I think I need to start blogging again. Check out my site in a few days.

Anonymous said...

Ramona these are so easy, you should come over and I'll show you how to do it. I'm looking forward to trying to see if my Cricut will cut the freezer paper and to seeing if that will work.

Anonymous said...

oops above post was from me just got lazy about typing in my ID and wanted to see what would happen

Anonymous said...

I STILL haven't gotten the freezer paper, and I've had the Cricut out at least 3 or 4 times since we talked about doing this :(

On a good note, though, I think comments are working on my blog now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...