Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CVS Scored!!!!


Today I had a chance to get to CVS since they open early and I put Dee Dee on the bus early (note I am NOT a morning person!) Here is my dealie: I bought two boxes of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars. They were on sale for 2/5.00. I had ECBs (Extra Care Bucks, left from last week totaling 2.50 cents, ECBs are like cash, they print out at the end of your receipt). Plus I used the 1.00 off coupon from Red Plum insert 9/19. Plus buy buying the two I get 2.00 ECBs back on the reciept to use on my next visit. Ok Drum Role are you ready....OOP (out of pocket) I paid 1.50 for both boxes after ECBs and the manufacturers coupon. It was actually funny when the cashier said 1.50 please and I had to run my card! And going forward I have 2.00 to spend in ECBs on my next visit. It is ALL ABOUT THOSE ECBs folks, ALL ABOUT THE ECBs. Hehehehehe, ahhhhh I love it!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...