Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Country Project...

My Facebook Status Tonight:

I am going to write a new book called, "The Country Project, Or why I spent a year trying to countrify myself, silly stories of a suburbanite gone country, and tales of apple orchards, country music, trucks, bon fires and square dancing." We have a close date!!!!! :-)

You've probably noticed I haven't been posting as much since I am up to my ears in boxes. I do like my book idea, for those of you that haven't read it or don't know about it yet, it is a spoof on the already existing book called "The Happiness Project, Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun." This incidentally is a really good book that my book club read.

Gotta run to pack more boxes the country is calling....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...