Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Patio Furniture...

My poor neglected blog! :-) It has been awhile my blogger world readers! How are ya? Anyway, I am seeing if I remember how to post and do Etsy shop etc. It is like riding a bike right!? So what to tell ya, well I made a purchase today!!!!! I bought something I had wanted to have for a LONG, LONG time! Patio chairs, 6 to be exact. I bought them from Wegmans our local grocery store, I waited and waited for the price to go down and it finally did, my husband said yesterday that I better get them since thousands of people go through Wegmans each day. I said no there are really a TON left dear. Well, I happend to be back in there today (not for the chairs, really!) (had to buy Miss A. a new thermometer!) so anyway, I notice there are LESS chairs, hmmmm, so I decided to buy 6, I can not wait to add them to my 40.00 glass table that I have on the patio that has no chairs around it!!!! I have to wait until DH comes home from work and can go pick them up with the family truckster! We must eat out! Now if only an umbrella will also go on sale, I already own a base...... I LOVE my new chairs, they are not the cheapy, cheapy kind, can't wait to get them!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...