Thursday, January 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Monday - Three Frozen Food Meals, One for me meatless, one for John with meat and one for A. a kid one - usually I like the Stouffer's Frozen Food Meals, John Likes Hearty Man, and A. likes the kid ones.

Tuesday - Taco night, beans for me and meat in Johns, ground beef to be exact

Wednesday - Veggie Soup, minestrone with Naan (an bread that is frozen and made in Indian, you heat it in the oven in 5 minutes and add butter - LOVE it!)

Thursday -Chicken and Biscuits, I saw this Fastest recipe on Rachel Ray today and I am going to make it for my hubby, I don't eat meat but it will be special for him!

Friday - Pasta Night - Tortellini Cheese with garlic bread and green beans

Saturday - Crock Pot Tuna Casserole made for me and J. and A. will have soup

Sunday - Bread Maker Pizza Dough and make the pizza at home with A.'s help

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...