Monday, December 17, 2007

Luxury item, for me going on a flight and trip is a luxury especially with the cost for a family of three, especially when DD also needs her own seat. I love to travel, I love to people watch, I love going new places and this is all going to be happening over the next two weeks. We will be in three different states, Kentucky, Indiana and Tenessee. We will be visiting DD's, nana and grandpa and great grandma (my husband's side of the family).

How am I going to keep my two (almost three) year old busy on the plane trip?


  • the excitement of going on a plane (she doesn't remember her first trip at 10 months old)

  • DVD's on laptop (Wiggles of course!)

  • Her My First Leap Pad (Wiggles book)

  • Coloring book and crayons

  • starfall.com (can we get internet on the plane?)

  • pack snacks lots of them (peanut butter crackers, popcorn, pretzels, apples, juice boxes)

  • That reminds me I need to get bottled water for all of us, the snack bag is already getting really heavy! I am starting to get real excited about this trip, we haven't technically been on a real vacation in about a year and a half. (other than our land and that doesn't count, although DH says it does.) I can't get too excited just yet as I am still wrapping up work related things on my end...



What have I been doing work wise? I have been writing six letters of recommendation for my student teachers, my taxes - yes I file quarterly for my Polymer Clay business - did I mention I have a bonifide small business in that jobs post? I don't think I did. I got work scanned and out to my sponsor teacher and student teacher (which accidently uploaded to snapfish and they both got an email saying go visit me at snapfish to view the eval. Woops.) Apparently my scanner and HP and snapfish have a connection that I didn't know about. I promptly fixed that - gotta love technology. I graded a paper, a Reflective Practice Portfolio to be exact. I did two Family Celebration write ups for my museum job today. I also made phone calls for the same job. I still have five letters to write, but I try not to think about it like that, or it gets overwhelming, I am trying to do one a day. Of course I may have gotten more done today had I not decided to lay down in my bed in the afternoon, sure is quiet here when A. is at daycare! Lets put it this way I crashed. This working from home stuff is hard, seriously it is. Too many temptations.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...